Dalhousie Khajjiar Dharamshala & Chandigarh
6 Nights 7 Day
Day 01 : Chandigarh – Dalhousie (350 Kms/ 7 Hrs) –
Pickup from Chandigarh and transfers to Dalhousie by road. On arrival, check into hotel and spend the remaining day relaxing. Overnight stay at Dalhousie.
Day 02 : Dalhousie city tour –
Full day at leisure. Visit Sat Dhara, Panji Pulla and Shubhash Baoli. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 03 : Dalhousie- Khajjiar (22 kms/ 1 hr one way) –
After breakfast, check out from your hotel and transfers to Khajjair by road. Enroute visit Dain Kund. Overnight stay at Khajjair.
Day 04 : Khajjair- Dharamshala –
After breakfast, check out from your hotel and proceed for Dharamshala. Check in to hotel and rest of the day to relax. Overnight stay at Dharamshala.
Day 05 : Dharamshala City Tour (130 kms. 4 hrs) –
After breakfast, proceed for a city tour of Dharamshala/Mcleodganj visiting Dalai Lama Temple Complex, Bhagsunag Fall & Temple, Church of St. John, War Memorial, Kangra Art Museum, Cricket Stadium and Norburlinka Institute.
Day 06: Dharamshala- Chandigarh (250 kms/ 6 hrs) –
After breakfast, travel to Chandigarh. Check in to Chandigarh Hotel. Afternoon visit Rock garden and rose garden. Dinner and Overnight stay at Chandigarh Hotel.
Day 07: Drop at Airport/ Railway Station –
After breakfast, check out from hotel and drop at Airport/ Railway Station/ Bus stand with memories
- Chauffer driven Indigo upto 3 people and Innova for 4-6 people for pick up, drop and sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Hotel accommodation on twin/ double sharing basis
- Breakfast and dinner at all places except Delhi
- All toll taxes, state taxes, parking fees
- All Taxes.
- Any Air/ train fare.
- Any expenses for optional activities.
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Any additional meals.
- Any entrance fees.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.