Cost based on Double Rider.
15 Pax: Per pax cost on Double/Triple sharing basis Rs. 32000.00
Cost based on Single Rider.
15 Pax: Per pax cost on Double/Triple sharing basis Rs. 41000.00
T0UR COST INCLUDES:
- Accommodation on Double sharing at all the places.
- Meals like Breakfast and Dinner at all the places.
- Ladakh Environmental fee
- Back up Transportation as per the itinerary.
- One bike per person 500 cc or 350cc Royal Enfield bike thru out the itinerary AS ABOVE MENTIONED.
- Inner line permit.
- 01 Bike mechanic
- One Guide thru out the itinerary
- Bike Spare part incase minor damage during the trip.
- All taxes
TOUR COST EXCLUDES:
- Camel Safari Charges in Nubra Valley.
- Any type of Natural Crises, Road Blocking and Flight Delay Charges.
- Extra meals above Itinerary, Laundry, Telephone Charges, Room service, Extra Beds.
- Mediclaim and Insurance.
- Bike Fuel thru out the itinerary.
- Flight ticket
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic,Aerated).
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses, Optional Tours, Extra Meals Ordered.
- Anything not specified under the head “Tour Cost includes”
- In Leh: 3 Nights – Royal Plaza/Karzoo Palace/Classic ladakh
- In Nubra: 1 Night – Dowa deluxe camp or similar
- In Pangong: 1 Night – Nomad camp/Himalayan retreat pangong
- In Sarchu: 2 Night – Mulkila camp or similar.
- In Manali: 2 Night – Victory Resort or Hotel Holywood or similar.
Arrive ManaliOn arrival Manali transfer to hotel. Day free, evening test drive and preparation for nest journey. Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 02: Manli-Keylong- Jispa- Sarchu
After breakfast drive to Sarchu over rothang pass- Baralacha-la Pass (4892 Mts.). The distance of about 255 km will be covered in about 6-7 hrs. The landscape en-route ismagnificent. Overnight stay at camp.
Day 03: Sarchu- Leh-
In the morning drive from Sarchu to Leh a distance of about 220km over Tanglang-la (5350 Mts.) the second highest road in the world and Lachlan-la (5065 Mts.). Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 04: Tour of Khardungla Pass 18380Ft. Nubra Valley and Hundur Sand Dunes
Drive 120 Kms 4/5hrs After Breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via Khardungla (Highest Motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft) Arrive at Hundur by Afternoon. Rest of the day, Post lunch free to explore Deskit, Hunder Villages and camel Safari in Sand Dunes between Deskit and Hunder Village. Overnight stay at the camp
Day 05: After Breakfast proceed to Diskit monastery which is 515 years old
After Breakfast visit Deskit Monastery and drive back to Leh by same Route, crossing Khardungla Pass. Reach Leh by afternoon. Evening free time at Leisure to explore Leh market. Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 06: Tour of Pangong Lake- It is the highest land locked lake (155 Kms One way)
After early Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake (14,500 ft), through Changla Pass 17,350 ft., it is the third highest motorable road in the world. Arrive Pangong Lake it is the highest salt water Lake in the World, shared by two countries India & China. Enjoy the beauty of the lake on the Banks of Pangong Lake while appreciating the changing Colors and fascinating high altitude of the Lake.Overnight stay at camp
Day 07: Drive back to Leh, evening is Free for market .Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 08: Leh to Sarchu 222 kms
This day, you will get back to the biking track through which you reached Leh. En-route, you will see Pang and ride through to reach Sarchu. Sarchu lies in the middle of the two beautiful destinations, Manali and Leh. Have a comfortable stay at night in the camp.
Day 09: Sarchu – Manali (ride 253 km)
In the morning, drive through the Sarchu plain and reach the Baralaccha plain till noon. Enjoy a smooth ride up the Lahaul ranges and reach Rohtang pass. Rohtang pass will come with a number of challenges with mini-rivers of mud. Have a comfortable stay at the hotel inManali.
Day 10: Manali Dep
This is the last day of the adventurous bike tour. Today you can take bus / taxi towards your onward journey.
Your trip ends with smiles and fond memories to cherish forever.