Shimla Kasauli Chandigarh
5 Nights 6 Days
Day 1: Chandigarh, Arrival and transfers to Shimla (120 kms/3.5 hrs) –
On Arrival in Chandigarh, Pickup at Airport and transfers to Shimla. Shimla is set amidst the snow copper, shaivalik mountains which offer some of the most beautiful views of Himalayas. Reach there and check in to hotel. Day at leisure. Dinner and overnight at Shimla.
Day 2: Shimla city tour –
After breakfast, go out for a sightseeing trip to Kufri (14 kms/1 hour). Afternoon half day city tour visiting Indian Institute Of Advanced Studies, Sankat Mochan Temple and Jakhu Temple, Evening free to stroll in the famous shopping place of Shimla town The Mall & The Ridge. Dinner and Overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Shimla to Kasauli (80 Kms/2 hours) –
After breakfast, check out from hotel and transfers to Kasauli. Kasauli is a small,unspoiled hill station in Solan district of Himachal Pradesh. It is far away from the maddening crowds which you find in other cities and hill stations.Day at leisure, visit the local church and have dinner and overnight stay at hotel in Kasauli.
Day 4: Kasauli city tour –
After breakfast, go for city tour. Visit Monkey Point, Hanuman Temple and other nearby places. Evening at leisure, one can spend evening strolling in the local market and shopping. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel in Kasauli.
Day 5: Kasauli to Chandigarh (60 kms/ 2 hrs) –
After breakfast check out from hotel and travel to Chandigarh. Check in to Chandigarh Hotel. Afternoon visit Rock garden and rose garden , Dinner and Overnight stay at Chandigarh Hotel.
Day 6: Drop at Airport/ Railway Station –
After breakfast, check out from hotel and drop at Airport/ Railway Station/ Bus stand with memories
- Chauffer driven Indigo upto 3 people and Innova for 4-6 people for pick up, drop and sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Hotel accommodation on twin/ double sharing basis
- Breakfast and dinner at all places except Delhi
- All toll taxes, state taxes, parking fees
- All Taxes.
- Any Air/ train fare.
- Any expenses for optional activities.
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Any additional meals.
- Any entrance fees.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions