Shimla Manali Chandigarh
6 Nights 7 Days
Day 01: Delhi-Shimla (345 Kms / 9 Hrs)
Morning Pick up from airport and drive to Shimla. Arrive and check in at hotel. Later proceed for sight seeing tour to Wildflower Hall, Indira Holiday Home, Advance Study & Museum. Overnight stay at Shimla.
Day 02: Local sightseeing at Shimla
Morning proceed for sightseeing tour of Shimla covering Kalbadevi Temple, Jakhu Temple, Hanuman Temple or stop for a while at the beautiful stained-glass, windows of Christ Church. Afternoon excursion to Kufri- a 30 Minutes drive from Shimla. Evening free to enjoy the scenic beauty of Kufri. Also visit Fagu, and enjoy horse riding in the apple orchids (optional). Rest of the day is free to explore. Overnight stay at Shimla.
Day 03: Shimla-Manali (250 Kms/ 8 Hrs)
Morning drive to Manali (7-8 hr). Pass by beautiful Kullu valley, Beas river, Dashehra maidan etc. Arrive and check in at hotel. Evening free to explore Manali. Overnight stay in Manali.
Day 04: Local Sight Seeing of Manali Town
Arrival at Manali, after breakfast, proceed to half day city tour visiting Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, Vashisht Temple and Tibetan Monastery. Evening free for roam at your own. Overnight stay at Manali.
Day 05: Manali-Rohtang Pass-Manali (51 Kms.)
Full day excursion visiting Kothi, Gulaba Fall, Marhi, Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley. Overnight stay at Manali hotel.
Day 06: Manali-Chandigarh (275 kms / 9 Hrs)
After breakfast, proceed to Chandigarh. On arrival, check into your hotel & after some rest, proceed to visit Rock Garden and Pinjore garden. Overnight stay at Hotel in Chandigarh.
Day 07: Chandigarh-Delhi (By Car)
Morning check-out from hotel. And drive back to Delhi with memories
- Chauffer driven Indigo upto 3 people and Innova for 4-6 people for pick up, drop and sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Hotel accommodation on twin/ double sharing basis
- Breakfast and dinner at all places except Delhi
- All toll taxes, state taxes, parking fees
- All Taxes
- Any Air/ train fare.
- Any expenses for optional activities.
- Items of personal nature like porterage, tips, laundry.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
- Any additional meals.
- Any entrance fees.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions